Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Talk
 Brain Games Forums : General Talk
Subject Topic: Hydra Castle Labyrinth Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
GuyInWhite

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 02:39 | IP Logged Quote GuyInWhite

Hey guys, I'm a big fan of the Maze of Galious remake, and I'd like to share something with you guys:

It's a freeware game called "Hydra Castle Labyrinth," and it's really almost identical to MoG, even more so than MoG's supposed spiritual succesor, La-Mulana.

The only real difference is that the controls are mapped to different keys than in MoG, so that can be hard to get used to if you're used to playing Maze of Galious or the PC version of La-Mulana.

You can download the game here here (the download should start automatically when you click the link) and its English translation here.
Back to Top View GuyInWhite's Profile Search for other posts by GuyInWhite Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 20:40 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Sounds Impressive I'll see to this immediately.
Many thanks.

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:55 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

I have never known about La Mulana till before 3 or 4 days when I read what you said, Its insanely perfection I have always wished that som1 would make a game Maze of galious style and it existed all this time I have not know about I could not resist playing it, I finished it today total 34 hours the only thing remains is the hell temple I'm thinking of dropping it I passed a couple of rooms but then it got very frustrating anyway I loved everything in that game its just pure joy.
Tell me are there more games you know of this style or msx old style? however I wish there will be a penguin adventure remake.

Edited by Riptillian on 27 July 2011 at 05:31

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version