Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Talk
 Brain Games Forums : General Talk
Subject Topic: I’m new here, so hello everyone! ^_^ Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Demick12

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 07:10 | IP Logged Quote Demick12

I just wanted to drop by and all, and say hello. I am someone who loves to create artwork and sound/music for games. I am currently trying to create new graphics for The Maze Of Galious Remake, and I am having fun with it so far. I am also creating a remixed soundtrack of the same game as well as sound effects.

Thank you guys so much for this creative outlet. I am impressed with the graphics sets and sound/music sets that came with it already. I use Nakamura's graphics with Wolf's BGM/SE.

Keep going with your games and remakes!

o-(.-. )--o GEMA!
Back to Top View Demick12's Profile Search for other posts by Demick12 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 00:45 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

wow I'll be looking forward to hear your remix and I'd love to see the new graphics, if you could upload a pic that would be much appreciated thanks ^^

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 23:08 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

Awww, too bad you like Wolf's soundset more than mine, that's not good for Wolf's ego, which is already too big for his shoes .

Still, I'm curious about your graphics and music set. If you manage to finish it far enough, we could probably add it to the 'official' downloads without problems.
Back to Top View Jorito's Profile Search for other posts by Jorito Visit Jorito's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

pitterwilliams

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 13:45 | IP Logged Quote pitterwilliams

Hello Friends
This is new in this forum which is more interesting and more attractive so I like most
Thanks

Guests

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 09:46 | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hey all! I'm also new to this forum. I'm a graphic artist and thinking of getting into the browser game industry, as it seems to be booming at the moment! Nice to meet you all!

Edited by sammy24 on 11 April 2011 at 09:28
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

leevino

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 00:18 | IP Logged Quote leevino

Hello there happy to hear more from you...
Excited to hear your remix guys..
Two thumbs up for you..
Back to Top View leevino's Profile Search for other posts by leevino Visit leevino's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version