Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Talk
 Brain Games Forums : General Talk
Subject Topic: KNIGHTMARE, new Remake Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
reinosa_libre

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 20:48 | IP Logged Quote reinosa_libre

Hi all:

I would like to advertise all people that we are going to launch a new REmake of the great game KNIGHTMARE. The game will release soon, while, you can see the screenshots of the game from here:

http://karoshi.auic.es/index.php?topic=1700.0

The version has a several surprises as a new weapon, and the posibility to play two players at once.

We will notice you when the game is available.

Cheers

Back to Top View reinosa_libre's Profile Search for other posts by reinosa_libre Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 18:06 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

Hehehe, nice! You beat us to it, since most of us are in lazy mode now and didn't bother to finish it. Good to see you also included the 2 player mode we thought of

If you still need music, I bet I could shape up the songs I made for our remake a bit. Just let me know.
Back to Top View Jorito's Profile Search for other posts by Jorito Visit Jorito's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

reinosa_libre

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 20:01 | IP Logged Quote reinosa_libre

Hi Jorito:

Thanks for the music. At the moment, we have musics composed by us. I hope the first version of the remake will be upload soon. I promise you that we will notice when the game is available.

Back to Top View reinosa_libre's Profile Search for other posts by reinosa_libre Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:49 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Good Luck on this magnificent project I'll be looking forward for this release :D

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:22 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

I already downloaded the remake, but unfortunately it's Windows only. That doesn't help when you're on a Mac . Are there any plans to make it cross platform?
Back to Top View Jorito's Profile Search for other posts by Jorito Visit Jorito's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version