Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Maze of Galious 2
 Brain Games Forums : Maze of Galious 2
Subject Topic: help! world 10 boss Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Banjooo

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 20:50 | IP Logged Quote Banjooo

hi guys

I am playing the orig game, can't beat world 10 boss

how do u do it! after taking out those light stuff I can't hit him with any weapon

ty in advance!

Back to Top View Banjooo's Profile Search for other posts by Banjooo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

patsie

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 21:04 | IP Logged Quote patsie

In the original there are a couple of options. The best one is to find the 'cross' object in the castle. It's very well hidden, so don't expect to find without some help/hint/map. When you get it, Galious can be defeated by shooting the cross around his neck with arrows.
Another option I've heard, but never tested myself, were to place mines near Galious and detonate them yourself. The explosions are supposedly going to hurt him. When your first character is almost dead, switch to the other and repeat.
Back to Top View patsie's Profile Search for other posts by patsie Visit patsie's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Banjooo

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 19:16 | IP Logged Quote Banjooo

ty man I just beated him today, I broke that wall once before and the only thing I saw is money so I didn't bother jumping inside, after reading that its the cross thing deep in there I managed to go through the wall. 

I tryed the mines plan before, I think there wasn't any damage sound, I guess it doesn't work.

Back to Top View Banjooo's Profile Search for other posts by Banjooo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version