Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Developers
 Brain Games Forums : Developers
Subject Topic: Quick and dirty prototyping Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
dandrea

Posted: 02áMarchá2004 at 23:21 | IP Logged Quote dandrea

Hi all!

Me again. I 've been away from the forum, but I always download MoG and come by sometimes. News from Wisam, anyone?

Well... I'm here because I have a small problem, hope someone can help. I want to have a kind of framework where I can prototype gameplay, any game gender. Any clues? SDL is a good library, ok, but I need something really quick and dirty. Something I can put things moving and interacting, minimum code required. Even 2D stuff will do.

Thanks all!

Fernando.

Back to Top View dandrea's Profile Search for other posts by dandrea Visit dandrea's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03áMarchá2004 at 09:31 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Hi dandrea! Any advance in your Popolon for MoG2?

About quick prototyping: McBain is using lately a program called "The Games Factory", I've never tried it, but maybe you can find it useful. there are other tools such as "multimedia fusion", that are similar to the games factory.

Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 03áMarchá2004 at 13:15 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I guess the Games Factory is quick and dirty enough for you Dandrea.  There's a downloadable trial version of it in ClickTeam's homepage (www.clickteam.com)

Here's a direct link for The Games Factory Trial-version (English) http://www.clickteam.com/English/tgf.htm

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

dandrea

Posted: 03áMarchá2004 at 13:51 | IP Logged Quote dandrea

Hi, Santi. No progress. :-/ As I said some time ago, I got involved in some comercial sprite making, so I had to let the hobbies for later. :~(. I still plan doing some MoG2, or 3, or 4 stuff, but I'll take some time to free myself up again.

Macbain: About the Game Factory stuff, I'll try it. Maybe it's just what I need!

Thanks indeed!

Fernando.

Back to Top View dandrea's Profile Search for other posts by dandrea Visit dandrea's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version