Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Maze of Galious 2
 Brain Games Forums : Maze of Galious 2
Subject Topic: Next steps Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 13 March 2004 at 21:03 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

of course!!

my inbox limit is 100MB!! So, if you have time to send those files, please do it!

or if you can put them somewhere in the web so that I can download them, give me the url.

thanks in advance!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

iamweasel

Posted: 16 March 2004 at 00:04 | IP Logged Quote iamweasel

Ok, give me a ftp site or your e-mail and I'll send the songs to you. By the way, what did you think about Penguin Adventure remake ? :-)

Back to Top View iamweasel's Profile Search for other posts by iamweasel Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 16 March 2004 at 09:34 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Unfortunately my private FPT is closed from outside my lab, but you can send me the files to this e-mail address:

santi.ontanon[@]terra.es (removing the "[" and "]")

about that Penguin Adventure remake, I think that it can have a great success, since lots of people is claiming for such a remake. But it's a completely different project than the current ones (since it has to be in 3D or semi 3D). But it can be a nice project after MoG2...

thanks in advance!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Iamweasel

Posted: 16 March 2004 at 22:33 | IP Logged Quote Iamweasel

Hello Santi,

I sent some of the songs from Parn's site to your e-mail. See if you got them ok.

Mauricio.
Back to Top View Iamweasel's Profile Search for other posts by Iamweasel Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 17 March 2004 at 11:54 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Received 'em!

I like very much the stage 1 music, it has a first part with the same music than the orignal game, and then some minutes of improvisation! I definitively like it. There's only one weak point on those compositions, and it's that the samples used are very basic ones. But this same songs arranged with good samples could be terrific!!!

Iamweasel

Posted: 17 March 2004 at 19:58 | IP Logged Quote Iamweasel

Yes, I agree with you. Pablo is a talented guy. I believe he didn't have much time to work in the songs because of the deadline of the project (it was released in November/2003 for the Brazilian MSX meeting held in Sao Paulo ). Knightmare 1 was a great game, it would do a good remake as well. By the way, I discovered that parn's site works part of the time, the problem is that his ISP really sucks, so if you try maybe at 7:00 am (your local time) you should be able to get the other songs he made.

Mauricio.
Back to Top View Iamweasel's Profile Search for other posts by Iamweasel Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 18 March 2004 at 10:58 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

mmm, 7:00 am!!!! Who is supposed to be awaken at 7:00am!!!

he,he I'll try tomorrow at about 8:30 or so...

JEames
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 18 March 2004 at 13:31 | IP Logged Quote JEames

[comercial_mode_on]

If anyone needs hosting, this server is available for 250€/year (with allmost everything unlimited... also a 50€ discount can be aplyed if any gaming developement is envolved. We like to coperate with game developers.

[comercial_mode_off]

I also have another server on a seprate line which I can host for free... but no compromise, besides the fact that it runs really slow! (if anyone want's to test it it's the same server that hosts http://xydirect.com/msx

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 18 March 2004 at 15:11 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I think that maybe I can find some clients for your hosting offer. I'll send a couple of emails today and tell you something later...

Now I feel a little bad... you are hosting my web and I'm not paying even a single beer to you!

JEames
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 18 March 2004 at 16:44 | IP Logged Quote JEames

Hey, never mind the beer. Just remember me when you setup your gaming multinational enterprize and sell millions of games over the world!

The Shinning

Posted: 13 April 2004 at 09:07 | IP Logged Quote The Shinning

Well... Its realy a travel to the past when you have a chance to see some of the good MSX games in your PC and better: with graphic imrpovement and updated. Well im here first to thank the work of everyone interested in these projects and feel some happy to see that im not the only one who played MSX ... and liked a lot !! (^_^)
Well, everybody was talking about some game to try your engine Popolon.. you sayed you like Goonies, then, you propably like Haunted Boy from Casio ( Youkai Yashiki ) (http://baudejogos.vetorialnet.com.br/jogo.php?id=5526 )
Maybe it could be a nice try because is a very good game, in the same kind of Goonies and good sound and music that can be worked... well it's just a suggestion ...

See you all....
Back to Top View The Shinning's Profile Search for other posts by The Shinning Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 13 April 2004 at 09:43 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Hey! I'd like to see a screenshot of Haunted Boy, but I've searched the web with google, and I've just found a screenshot of the ending scene. And that link of baudejogos.vetorialnet.com.br is not working!
If you can provide me with the ROM I'll be more than willing to try that game!

cheers

MP83

Posted: 13 April 2004 at 20:59 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Haunted Boy (Youkai Yashiki)... hmmm, sounds familiar to me. It may be possible that I've played it. Please, could someone provide me the ROM of that game. Thanks. 
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

The Shinning

Posted: 14 April 2004 at 03:30 | IP Logged Quote The Shinning

Hi all...
Popolon, i tryed the link again and it works ...

Let me put here in a different way...
Try now again...

http://baudejogos.vetorialnet.com.br/jogo.php?id=5526

Pay attention to not repeat http://...( I just tested and i did that in the first time ! ) (^_^)
Or just go to : http://baudejogos.vetorialnet.com.br/news.php
And put in search box: haunted... One of them must work at least...

See you all ...
Back to Top View The Shinning's Profile Search for other posts by The Shinning Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

The Shinning

Posted: 14 April 2004 at 03:37 | IP Logged Quote The Shinning

Sorry... just forgot to say... In that link there is a rom too ...

See you all ...

P.S. About the Galious remake, will it have news levels ?

MP83

Posted: 14 April 2004 at 12:47 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Familiar game indeed. Used to play it a lot in the 90's.

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 14 April 2004 at 15:36 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Have you been able to connect to baudejogos.vetorialnet.com.br? My browser tells me that the connetion has timmed out all the time!
If someone is able to connect to that web and send me the ROM I'll be eternaly grateful!

MP83

Posted: 15 April 2004 at 13:55 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I've sent it to you, Poppy. Now you're eternaly grateful for me?

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 15 April 2004 at 17:08 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Thanks, I've received two copies of it now! One from you and another from the shining!! btw, the game looks really cool for the screenshots I've seen. I've been playing it, and it's just me or it is not possible to jump in this game? Am I missing something?

This game reminds me (both for the gameplay and for the name) to "Haunted Hause", a game that I had on MSX and that I've been unable to find in the web. In the cover picture there was a guy with a huge nose. Someone knows/has this game?

The Shinning

Posted: 15 April 2004 at 20:28 | IP Logged Quote The Shinning

Hello Popolon ...

To jump press left ALT key ... in the original MSX you would jump pressing graph key, but in the emulator... you know.. must use ALT ... If you are using FMSX-DOS, dont forget to uncheck the ALT+SPACE keybord shortcut for the DOS mode...
Thats all for now ...

See you all ...

P.S. I will try to find Haunted House ...

Page of 4
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version