Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Talk
 Brain Games Forums : General Talk
Subject Topic: Unepic: a MOG like game Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
franfistro

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:32 | IP Logged Quote franfistro

Hi guys!

There is a new game called "Unepic" that is inspired in Maze of Galious. In fact it was going to be a second part, but finally the story changed to something much more different.

You will find references to the game: the Halo that teleports to the "save" point in the center of the castle, bats, armors, you will also find "world 10" as a special stage.

Just have a look to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5dCc7_xqM

The game is in 11+1 languages:
English
Spanish
German
French
Italian
Russian
CHinese
Korean
Portuguese (Porgugal)
Portuguese (Brazil)
Polish

This is a link to the web: www.unepicgame.com
This is a link to the demo: www.unepicgame.com/files/unepic.exe

I hope you like it! Lot's of people already did. Unepic is considered one of the 10 best indie games released in 2011 by many magazines, and is an absolute appointment with MOG followers.
Back to Top View franfistro's Profile Search for other posts by franfistro Visit franfistro's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 08:17 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Good Call

franfistro

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 13:03 | IP Logged Quote franfistro

Thanks!
I just inserted a reference from your fantastic remake in the web.
Back to Top View franfistro's Profile Search for other posts by franfistro Visit franfistro's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 19:44 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Credit goes to Popolon, Jorito and the rest of the team who helped develop the remake. I never really knew until it was produced. Anyway I just bought the game, have not played it yet though. I'll enjoy it on my spring break next week ;)

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 20:13 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Oh I forgot to mention; I recieve a message when I start the game I unlocked it and everything but it says please select your country on www.unepicgame.com. I went there entered everything and now I want to select Kuwait well there is no Kuwait :( I know that I could still play the full game however I will not see my special achievements,items and scores. I assume if I insert a false country I'll have trouble with errors may be...

Edited by Riptillian on 05 March 2012 at 20:14

franfistro

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 20:23 | IP Logged Quote franfistro

Yeah, popolon programed everything on his own. I'm very proud that he is also from Spain like I am.

Just inserted Kuwait in the list of countries.

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 16:04 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Thanks I just registered their, I'll see if I get a higher score than u in the future :P

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 20:42 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

Nice one! Looks sweet
Too bad it's Windows only (I run a Mac)...

Need a Dutch translation as well?
Back to Top View Jorito's Profile Search for other posts by Jorito Visit Jorito's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 17:46 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Hey Franfistro just wanted to let u know that I loved it so much especially that part where u enter mog world ^^
I have defeated all guardians, but I could not finish the game last part is insanely hard and somehow I regret selecting hard mode.
btw who is this gatchan character?

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 17:47 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Jorito wrote:
Nice one! Looks sweet
Too bad it's Windows only (I run a Mac)...

Need a Dutch translation as well?

I thought polish is like dutch aren't they similar?

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 21:05 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

Riptillian wrote:

Hardly. I think you're confusing it with German (both are Germanic languages, and local people that speak dialect here can speak the same dialect in the Northern part of Germany and be understood there).
Back to Top View Jorito's Profile Search for other posts by Jorito Visit Jorito's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

franfistro

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 07:28 | IP Logged Quote franfistro

Riptillian wrote:
Hey Franfistro just wanted to let u know that I loved it so much especially that part where u enter mog world ^^
I have defeated all guardians, but I could not finish the game last part is insanely hard and somehow I regret selecting hard mode.

Hehe, thanks.
I suppose you talk about the "tower of the mages"... yeah, in hard mode is nothing easy.
The "portal" spell is very useful here, so you can save and teleport back.

Gatchan is a very famous character from "Dr. Slump", an hilarious manga cartoon that Akira Toriyama created before DragonBall.

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 09:04 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Jorito wrote:
Riptillian wrote:

Hardly. I think you're confusing it with German (both are Germanic languages, and local people that speak dialect here can speak the same dialect in the Northern part of Germany and be understood there).

yeah it turns out I mistaken not for german but I think ireland or something like that. was it then dutch similar with swedish? I have a swedish friend who can speak dutch.

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 09:07 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

franfistro wrote:
Riptillian wrote:

Hehe, thanks.
I suppose you talk about the "tower of the mages"... yeah, in hard mode is nothing easy.
The "portal" spell is very useful here, so you can save and teleport back.

Gatchan is a very famous character from "Dr. Slump", an hilarious manga cartoon that Akira Toriyama created before DragonBall.

Well I meant the very last part after the tower of mages (where u play both characters and switch between) I won the tower by simply transforming everyone to chicken XD
I'm not trying to spoil anything for anyone but I do not know how to put the spoil notice :/

Guests

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 13:45 | IP Logged Quote Guests

*spam deleted by admin*

Edited by Jorito on 21 March 2012 at 20:45
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

franfistro

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:27 | IP Logged Quote franfistro

ElectricHopper wrote:
Any news about a Mac version of this?

I'm afraid not :c(

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 20:44 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

ElectricHopper was a spam bot. Deleted all posts.

Riptillian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Barechet

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 05:20 | IP Logged Quote Riptillian

Jorito wrote:
ElectricHopper was a spam bot. Deleted all posts.

I never suspected him he seemed so real :O
nicely done Jorito ;)

Edited by Riptillian on 22 March 2012 at 05:20

franfistro

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:48 | IP Logged Quote franfistro

OMG! it was a Cylon!

Jorito
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 20:53 | IP Logged Quote Jorito

Hehehe, a Cylon? Are you sure? I never knew Cylon's spammed the universe with links to browzergamez dot com :P

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version