Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Transball
 Brain Games Forums : Transball
Subject Topic: New level Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 14áMarchá2003 at 15:02 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I've expanded the "sample pack" of levels with a third level. However, this level is almost impossible to finish (I haven't managed to finish it ye) because I've designed it to be as hard as possible . It is not very long (may be 1 minute of game)

You can download the updated version of the sample pack from here.

It is the third level (just find the password by yourselves ). What I want to know is if someone is able to finish this level. I've only been able to catch the ball and press the button. Then I allways die in the lower-right part of the level, when heading towards the exit...
I'm actually thinking on removing some of the enemies from the level. But I'm not sure... any comments?
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 14áMarchá2003 at 15:46 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Don't play to that level!
I'm currently modifying it. Because after playing it a little bit more, the main problem is that I run out of fuel. I'm changing a little bit it so that you don't need as much fuel. Give me time until tomorrow...
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 14áMarchá2003 at 20:02 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Ok, updated.

I've been able to complete the third level in 1:51:24 (with v-panther). But I'm not going to post the replay. In that way, if any of you want to finish the level you will have to find your own strategy!! I just can say that it looks hard at the beginning, but as you got the tricks of each part of the level, it's not that hard!!

Grab the level-pack from here

┐Any other ideas for new levels?

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 16áMarchá2003 at 13:54 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

So, no one playing this level?

I've been able to finish it with Shadow Runner in 1:41:19!!!

Come on ty this level!! It's a really cool level!

MP83

Posted: 17áMarchá2003 at 11:34 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Don't worry, I've upload it, I test it when I can.

And I don't believe you when you said that this is almost impossible, because you said the same thing for Sample Level 2 and I still completed it succesfully.

-Blue Lightning-

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 17áMarchá2003 at 11:44 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Ok, I'm just waiting for your answers!!

Meanwhile I will think more ideas for making "ultra-hard" new levels...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version