Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Transball
 Brain Games Forums : Transball
Subject Topic: beating records... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 13 March 2003 at 11:04 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Upated.

The competition on the first 6 levels is really thought!!
GaushoPuro has recovered 4 records: 1VT, 2SR, 2VT and 2XT.
And I've recovered 6SR and 6XT.

I wonder how much more can be improved levels 1 & 2, because the records are really close to the optimal I think!

However, I still think that there are later levels that offer very interesting challenges! Come on, play levels higher than 5!!!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 13 March 2003 at 11:18 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Don't you worry, I've starting to play levels higher than lv6, but I'll send more records later, maybe much much later. I'm kinda busy, you know.
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 13 March 2003 at 12:25 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

That's fine. In that way I will have a rest, playing transball requires too much time: Time that I should spend in coding MoG and MoG2...
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 17 March 2003 at 11:28 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I was very busy last weekend, this is the reason...

If anyone hasn't break any records last two days from levels 1-9, then I've regained them all with every ship. And if that wasn't enough, I've also completed Sample Level 2 without destroying any tanks or cannons. And I only fired with my ship once, if you don't count the ones I shot just before top of the screen. It took only about 40 seconds to beat that level, it's impressive if you ask me!  I hope Popolon will upload that record to the net soon.

From now on, call me as Blue Lightning. That's my unofficial nick name for Super Transball.

Cheers.

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 17 March 2003 at 11:42 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I've also managed to complete sample level 2 without destroying any of the cannons on the lower part. However, I've destroyed the two red canons on the upper part, because they qre quite anoying!

Ok, "Blue Lightning" , I'll upload your records later.

MP83

Posted: 17 March 2003 at 12:29 | IP Logged Quote MP83

So your sample level 2 result is very good , but you did destroy the red ones. Good, but not perfect. What was your time? And what ship were you controlling? And what's your favorite ship? I like Shadow Runner the best, because it's fast, tiny and it got retropropulsors. That's the only spaceship that match my finger speed.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 17 March 2003 at 15:18 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I used Shadow runner. The time is about 1:10, but I was already on the fuel recharge part with the ball and the button pressed at second 30-35, but it took me some time before I killed the two red cannons...

Well, at the beginning my favourite ship was V-PANTHER, but it was because it was the ship in the original Transball. But after playing some more, Shadow runner is definitively the best ship.

MP83

Posted: 17 March 2003 at 16:33 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I would like Shadow Runner much more, if it was colored in blue like V-PANTHER.   *is about to make ST2 Wallpaper*

MP83

Posted: 04 April 2003 at 11:35 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Conqured level 11 with ships SR, VP & XT.

Someone should try to beat records soon, because otherwise I will conquer both of the score tables.

-Blue Lightning

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06 April 2003 at 13:29 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Not bad records...

However, I'm still waiting for some replays of the 3rd sample level!!!

MP83

Posted: 07 April 2003 at 16:38 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Haven't you heard anything from GauchoPuro? I haven't...

He's from US, so could it be that he's...?

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07 April 2003 at 17:02 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Nooooo, I don't thnk so. May be he is just taking a rest...

Where are you GauchoPuro???
Say something to us!

btw, I've been watching your new replays from level 11, and I've to say that the one with V-Panther is really a good one!
However, I've beaten the other two some minutes ago!

MP83

Posted: 09 April 2003 at 11:35 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I knew it! I should've played that level with those two ships couple of more times. Well anyway, nice records. =)

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10 April 2003 at 15:16 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Level 10 is mine again with the three ships... But there is still that level 11 with VP...

It's really strange to see the replay of your level 11 with VP, since you haven't made any special thing. It's just that you have played smooth during all the level... I can play the pass the spikes 2 seconds before you, I can press the button without killing the tank in a fast way, however your last part is wonderfull. I always end with the ball bouncing in some bullet or against a radar on the ground!!!

But I'll beat it anyway. Today, or tomorrow, or the next week!

MP83

Posted: 10 April 2003 at 15:31 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Mr.Big Talk, isn't it?
Don't worry...I won't be beaten so easily, I'm alive afterall.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11 April 2003 at 14:25 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Mr.Big???

MP83

Posted: 11 April 2003 at 15:30 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Sorry, I meant Mr.big talk.

MP83

Posted: 22 April 2003 at 11:32 | IP Logged Quote MP83

More records coming someday soon when I break couple of more levels.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version