Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Transball
 Brain Games Forums : Transball
Subject Topic: beating records... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05áMarchá2003 at 15:14 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I've starting to beat records!!

This time they have been levels 1 to 4 for the shadow runner ship (owned by GauchoPuro)

The contest starts!!!!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

GauchoPuro

Posted: 06áMarchá2003 at 09:07 | IP Logged Quote GauchoPuro

I've sent in some new replays for levels 1-4 with shadow runner, and I also did levels 1-3 with V panther and levels 1 and 2 with exterminator.

Yes, the contest has begun.

In other news, I am able to hit the switch on the sample pack level 2 without shooting anything, but I just can't quite get the ball back out...yet.
Back to Top View GauchoPuro's Profile Search for other posts by GauchoPuro Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06áMarchá2003 at 10:02 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Hey! nice replays!

It will be hard to be beaten... but everything can be done!!!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06áMarchá2003 at 14:43 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Level 1 recovered (shadow runner)! Now it's time for 2,3 and 4!!

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06áMarchá2003 at 15:18 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I've been unable to beat you in level 2 (shadow runner) , but I've recovered some of the other levels with V-panther and shadow runner .

I'll focus tonight in the later levels (starting from 6-7), where I think there is still a lot of room for improvement!

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07áMarchá2003 at 15:00 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Hey GauchoPuro!

I've taken back the levels 8 to 10 with shadow runner
See the replay of level 9 (without refueling), quite fast for not refueling, don't you think?

And again, I've to say that your replay of level 4SR is impresive...

btw McBain, you haven't sent me any replay in the last days!! are you still playing?

MP83

Posted: 07áMarchá2003 at 16:00 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Check your e-mail for an answer. I wrote that mail before you posted your last post. ;)
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07áMarchá2003 at 20:43 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Great! I'll answer that mail later...

btw, I've beaten the records for levels 11-13SR!!! Now those are quite good times!!

GauchoPuro

Posted: 07áMarchá2003 at 22:06 | IP Logged Quote GauchoPuro

Now, we begin to see the wrath of Populon.

Look's like I have some catching up to do.  For now, I just hope my scores w/ SR on 2-4 stand up for a while.

I've got a lot to do this weekend, so I may not play much more, but Spring Break starts a week from today, so that's when I'll start clobbering your records.

Back to Top View GauchoPuro's Profile Search for other posts by GauchoPuro Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07áMarchá2003 at 22:50 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Ok,
Then I will concede you the weekend. I'm not going to play any more until monday too. I've just uploaded new replays for levels 14-15SR, but not more until monday.

On monday I will try directly to beat your records for levels 2-4SR!!

have a nice weekend!

MP83

Posted: 10áMarchá2003 at 13:03 | IP Logged Quote MP83

The competition has begun, indeed.

I'm taking care, that all my records won't be beaten, there will always be some of my records left in the list.

I have sent some new records to Popolon. They aren't special, because I'm starting to beat records from the beginning. Only nice replay is from the Sample Level 1, it's impressive if you ask me.  But there isn't any record list for Sample Levels, right? Can you add them to the list, Popolon? Thanks.

See ya!

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10áMarchá2003 at 18:41 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Well, actually you got 4 records in the table. But don't expect them to be for a long time on the table!!!

And I've to agree that your replay for the first sample level is very fast!! I'll add a new table for those sample levels. But not today, may be tomorrow, since If I add another table, maybe it's better to create a new page only for the competition than to insert the table into the main webpage of the game. But before creating that table, I want to create 2 or 3 more levels, so that the "sample level pack" have at least 5 hard levels. But anyway, your replay is the fastest I've seen so far for that level. Congratulations!

btw, I've updated the page. It's been an interesting day today! A lot of records have been beaten. There are: 8 new records from GauchoPuro, 3 from McBain and 6 from myself. I've to say that I'm enjoying a lot by watching at your wonderful replays!!! keep of beating records!!!

GauchoPuro

Posted: 11áMarchá2003 at 08:24 | IP Logged Quote GauchoPuro

Hey McBain,

I just sent in 4 new replays, 3 of which you had the lead in. I shaved .11 seconds off your level 1 XT replay.

Just thought you'd like to know.

MP83

Posted: 11áMarchá2003 at 10:47 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Popolon, that's because I were beating outdated records from my computer. My mistake. But I've sent real records for you to levels 1-5 with every ship. Thanks about the thing you said about Sample Level 1 record, it was a lucky one.

GauchoPuro, thanks for the info. I'll beat more records as I proceed, but before that I'm waiting for Popolon to update the records list. By the way, you're pretty good at ST2.  But I'll make your records beating as hard and painfully as possible. You can count on that.

Happy beating! I'm up for the challenge.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11áMarchá2003 at 10:58 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I've updated the page with McBain's records now.
I can just say that it's impresive!! You have almost beaten all the records from levels 1-5!!!

But, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! YOU PLAYING TRANSBALL ALL THE DAY INSTEAD OF DRAWING YOUR GRAPHIC SET FOR MOG?!!??!!? (just joking)

Ok, I've been focused on the later levels of the game, but the competition on the first 5 levels is very interesting now! I'll try to enter and beat some records...

MP83

Posted: 11áMarchá2003 at 11:07 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Thank you, that's just a beginning.

Actually I'm playing Transball just when I want to take a brake from my Graphic Set.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11áMarchá2003 at 17:52 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

regained levels 1SR and 6VP...

I've to say that for being an initial record, It's been hard to beat the record for level 6...

MP83

Posted: 12áMarchá2003 at 10:43 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Popolon, I have sent more records for you. Upload them when you got time.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12áMarchá2003 at 13:05 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Uploaded!!

Summary of today's updates:

- I've recovered level 2-SR
- McBain has sent 6 new records: completely removing GauchoPuro from the table!!!

Come on! GauchoPuro send me more records!!!!

MP83

Posted: 12áMarchá2003 at 14:11 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Come on, GauchoPuro! Show your wrath to me!!

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version