Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Transball
 Brain Games Forums : Transball
Subject Topic: Difficulty Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
MP83

Posted: 05áMarchá2003 at 12:09 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I prefer not to destroy all the cannons, because it would take too much expensive time. Learn how to dodge the cannonballs.
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05áMarchá2003 at 12:19 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

If you complete the second sample level without killing the cannons I will put a photo of you in my room and kiss it every day!
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 05áMarchá2003 at 12:57 | IP Logged Quote MP83

You promise!?  Really, even IF I manage to complete the second sample level (which is impossible, but I want to try it), please don't kiss my picture, it sounds kind of sick.
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05áMarchá2003 at 13:16 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

GauchoPuro

Posted: 06áMarchá2003 at 04:19 | IP Logged Quote GauchoPuro

I'm up for the challenge, but I won't let you have a picture of me (can't kiss it if you dont have it). But first, I have to see about regaining the lead on levels 1-4.
Back to Top View GauchoPuro's Profile Search for other posts by GauchoPuro Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 11:05 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Everyone, please. Check out my Sample level 2 record of Shadow Runner. If you want to see how to play it like a professional.

GauchoPuro, where are you? Haven't heard from you lately nor seen any your new replays. Did you give up already? I want challenge.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 11:13 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

If you want challenge, you will have challenge!
However, playing Transball requires time (as you know). Just wait for the day when I have some free hours to play...

MP83

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 12:42 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I know, it took pretty much time to regain almost all the levels from 1 to 9. I was sick last weekend, so I wasn't able to go outside of my house, so I played all day long ST2.

Btw, thanks for giving more records for me to break.

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 13:00 | IP Logged Quote administrator

Mmmm, being sick. that's the trick!! I will paint some red spots in my face today, so that my boss thinks that I'm sick, and then head to home to spend all the day playing transball!

btw, have you played the sample level 3? I've actually a couple of ideas for creating the sample level 4...
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 14:26 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I haven't played it yet, but today I will. And you can be sure that I send my results directly to you.

Btw, why are posting as Administrator?

administrator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 15:06 | IP Logged Quote administrator

oop!

I've logged in as Administrator to make a "backup" of the forum, and I forgot to change back to Popolon...
Back to Top View administrator's Profile Search for other posts by administrator Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 19áMarchá2003 at 16:54 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

However, if you play the 3rd level today. Please play it before watching my replays for it! If you look at the replays, you will know a lot of the level, thus losing much of its interest. Once you know how to pass (and you can see it by looking at the replay), every level is easy...

MP83

Posted: 20áMarchá2003 at 11:54 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I tested it yesterday, and yes I dind't watch your replays. Nice level design, I can see that you love cannons very much and that you like to place them in annoying spots.

You're right about that level pass thing, every level is easy when you know them like your own pockets.  I even played that sample level 2 about 206 times.  I tried soooo hard to pass that level without destroying any cannons, and I made it. I'm kind of disapointed that no one has congratulate me for that.

Btw, I've sent you couple of more replays. For level 4XT and sample level 1VP, 1SR and 1XT.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 20áMarchá2003 at 12:39 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I was really surprised on how you passed through the two red cannons on the right part of sample level 2! I think that that's the hardest part of the level without killing any cannon!!

Your records are updated! And about the new level. I really love it! But just wait to see what I've prepared for level 4... I was testing it yesterday, and it's even harder than level 3. But I'm still making changes on it...

btw, I've recovered levels 9SR and 9XT

MP83

Posted: 21áMarchá2003 at 11:57 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Btw, I've recovered levels 9SR and 9XT and couple of more levels. If everything went right, I should now have conqured all the levels from 1 to 10!

MP83

Posted: 24áMarchá2003 at 11:39 | IP Logged Quote MP83

My replays haven't been uploaded yet? Are you busy on weekends or something? Just wondering.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 24áMarchá2003 at 12:52 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Your records are updated now.

Usually I use the weekends to go out with my friends, and I don't usually connect to internet. I use my free time to advance a little bit on MoG and MoG2. And this weekend I've advanced also a little bit on the 4th sample level, however I don't like it yet. I will have to change much more things...

MP83

Posted: 24áMarchá2003 at 12:59 | IP Logged Quote MP83

I'll have to remember that weekend thing, so I won't expect you to post anything in the forum at that time.

About the 4th sample level, don't rush with it. Upload it when you're satisfied with it. I'm looking forward to it.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version