Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Transball
 Brain Games Forums : Transball
Subject Topic: Difficulty Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07 November 2002 at 22:49 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Do you think that the difficulty of the game is adequate?
Any of you think that more levels should be needed?
It's too easy?
It's too hard?
Problems with killing the tanks? he,he
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 05 December 2002 at 15:30 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Hi! Game's difficult level is good enough if you ask me :-) By the way, I got better time in couple of stages than yours was. In stages 6 & 8 if I remember correctly.
I'll send them to you if you want.
Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05 December 2002 at 16:48 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Of course!
Send me your replays to: santi.ontanon@terra.es

Have you finished all the levels? I', planning on creating new levels, but I still have to find time to...
Back to Top View Popolon's Profile Search for other posts by Popolon Visit Popolon's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11 December 2002 at 16:00 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Come on!
I still haven't received your replay files!!

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12 February 2003 at 18:04 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Hey McBain, you din't play bad at all!!

However, I still can beat you in all the levels! (it's normal, I've played transball TONS of hours while developing it).

I think that I will add a section in the web page containing the best replays for each level and ship.

Don't you think that this can be a great idea? I'll put there my replays, so you can see them! (and beat some of my records, thus starting a small and fun copetition in the page!!)

cheers

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12 February 2003 at 18:34 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Well,

I've actually uploaded 6 replays to the web. 3 replays of the last level (15), my own records for level 7, and your record of level 8.

I will try to find some time to add more replays (I've to play first)

btw... what happened to you in the replay AAARGH is really funny!!!

MP83

Posted: 13 February 2003 at 21:15 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Whatever you do, I will always try my best to beat you.  And I can do little better than that, I'll send those replays when I have some free time to play that game. And I haven't yet managed to play the game to the end, because of lack of time.

Oh, I KNEW you would like that AAARGH replay. I want other guys to see that one. I chosed very good name for that replay, didn't I?

Back to Top View MP83's Profile Search for other posts by MP83 Visit MP83's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 14 February 2003 at 11:19 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I will add a "cool replays" section in the page, for placing all those "AAARGH" like replays!

cheers

I will also try to fill the page with more replays, but I don't have to time to these days...

GauchoPuro

Posted: 02 March 2003 at 01:54 | IP Logged Quote GauchoPuro

There's a new competitor here.

I just sent in replays for the first 4 levels using Shadow Runner. Expect more to come.
Back to Top View GauchoPuro's Profile Search for other posts by GauchoPuro Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 02 March 2003 at 03:04 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Good, I like challange! Keep they coming.

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03 March 2003 at 09:47 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Great!!

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03 March 2003 at 11:18 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

I've updated the table with some more replays! Including GauchoPuro's

I've completed the Shadow runner column. Now I'll fill the V-panther column.
But be sure that once I've filled all the cells in the table I'll try to beat all your records!!!

btw: McBain, I've beaten your level 8 record!!

MP83

Posted: 03 March 2003 at 14:41 | IP Logged Quote MP83

Popolon, it's okay...I can play faster than that. What's your record?

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03 March 2003 at 17:37 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

It's actually 00:24:60. But it's not a record, I just played once to fill the table and eventually got this "quite-fast" time. But of course it can be beaten!!

I'm waiting to get replays from you beating all the replays that I'm placing on the table, so that I have some concrete times to beat!

I've to say, that you level 6 record is still there!

GauchoPuro

Posted: 04 March 2003 at 05:58 | IP Logged Quote GauchoPuro

I've sent some more replays in. Be sure to check out my level 9 replay.
Back to Top View GauchoPuro's Profile Search for other posts by GauchoPuro Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MP83

Posted: 04 March 2003 at 10:12 | IP Logged Quote MP83

My level 6 record is still there? Have you tried to beat it? How easy is to beat that record? I hope it won't be beaten anytime soon. :)

BTW, hasn't anyone sent any funny replays like I did? Or was I just lucky?

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04 March 2003 at 11:25 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

There are new replays on the web. I recomend you to check the replay of level 9 by GauchoPuro, it's simply impressive!

Also Jason has sent me one replay, so we have a new name in the table!

And about the funny replays, I remember that some time (months ago) it happened to me some situation similar to your AARGH replay, but I don't have the file anymore...
Anyway, I hope to get more funny replays some of these days!

And btw, have you tried to play the sample levels that are in the map editor page? They are quite difficult! don't you think?

MP83

Posted: 04 March 2003 at 13:27 | IP Logged Quote MP83

GauchoPuro's level 9 record, have to check it out. I also will play the sample levels when I have much free time.

JEames
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05 March 2003 at 10:57 | IP Logged Quote JEames

Yesterday I just managed to get by the first sample level whith an uncharted amont of luck. But no way I'm going to get by the second sample level; I think that the only tactic is to destroy all cannons (that might take hours!).

Has anyone passed the second sample level?

Popolon
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05 March 2003 at 12:09 | IP Logged Quote Popolon

Yes, that's exactly the tactic. It takes about 5 minutes to end the level destroying all the cannons!! btw, have you tried to pass though the FUEL recharge to the right? Have you seen the two red-cannons pointing directly at you? I think that this is the hardest part of the level! I'd recomend to get rid of those two cannons at the beginning and then proceed with killing the rest...

I've to say that is a very anoying level, but I just created it for testing the map editor...

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version